The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
Application Deadline: November 12th 2018
The merit-based scholarships are in two categories:
The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians.
The Areas of Operation Merit Award – open to indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in
Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
How to Apply
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal. Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by: The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: The ER Manager Social Performance/Social Investment The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
For more information or clarification please send an email
Note: – Application is free
SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process
Application opens on October 2, 2018 and closes November 12 , 2018.
There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: