The Nigerian Navy has put out an advert for their 2018/2019 Direct Short Service Course Commission 26.
The requirements and guidelines for the application can be found below. This is as released by the Navy Secretary on the behalf of the Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy.
Interested applicants for Nigerian Navy recruitment are to meet the following requirements in other to be successfully shortlisted for Nigerian Navy recruitment
• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
• Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
• Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
• Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
• Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
• Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
• Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Computer Skill is an added advantage.
All recruitments in Nigerian Navy is conducted via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal on http://joinnigeriannavy.com. All vacant positions are listed on this portal whenever there are vacancies to be filled.
Jesus (You are able) by Ada Ehi a great song to sing, dance and worship God with.
It won’t be out of place to say that experiencing the energy of the song can only be personal. Jesus (You are able) is a contemporary, timeless and is a good piece. Download and watch below;