Position for Digital Marketing Coordinator
Industry: Retail (Mobile Technology)
Reports To: Head, Branding and Marketing Unit
Job Summary: Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
Primary Job Functions:
· Lead engagement with customers online through various social media and online platforms.
· Drive brand awareness through innovative low cost digital marketing solutions.
· Monitor competition and provide/execute improvement opportunities.
· Oversee all company’s social media accounts and lead drive for more online followership.
· Stay up to date with latest online and digital marketing technology and best practices.
· Prepare and manage digital marketing budget; measure ROI and KPIs
· Collate and report back monthly on the performance statistics for all digital communication across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
· Bachelor degree from a reputable university with a minimum 2.2
· Demonstrated digital marketing experience for a minimum of 2 years.
· Knowledge of online analytics, search engine optimization, website design and email marketing.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills (English language) and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
· Experience with HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage
Candidates qualified for the above role should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline 26th November 2018.
We curated these jobs from a Recruiter on Twitter (@HannyTalker). They are for various positions, different locations and expectations. We hope you see one that meets or satisfies your career path or jobs/skills strength.
All the best. Pay attention to the deadlines and contact persons.
Opening for a Factory HR Manager for a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. This opening is for Lagos. Min 6 yrs of exp in managing plant HR operations as a senior manager. Send CV in MICROSOFT WORD form to email@example.com before the 26th Nov. 2018
National Supply Chain Manager(Lagos)
Position Specifications. A graduate – business school education an added asset. Experience in FMCG with an 8-12 years’ experience in a senior Position. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE