We all need that push and inspiration; whether as students or professionals in the field or practice. However, we all should be life-long students sold out to self-development. These inspirational quotes can never be exhausted.
Inspirational quotes for students will help anyone in school, or out of school to stay ahead, maintain the drive to achieve success.
The most important aspect of success is that one is growing; a jackpot or blow is never the best.
We hope these inspirational quotes be a reference point for you every day, every week, every month, year and continually.
• Strive for progress, not perfection. – Unknown
• I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
• Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
• Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
• I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
• There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
• The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
• There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
• If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
• Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
• You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
• I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
• I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom. – George S. Patton
• If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
• Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
• You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
• Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden