The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has offered Femi Otedola the gubernatorial ticket for the 2019 general elections. (Boss Newspaper).
This was revealed by Chief Dele Momodu who is the Publisher of Ovation International and the Boss Newspaper.
According to him, Femi Otedola has confirmed and accepted the offer to be the Lagos Gubernatorial candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.
Femi Otedola is an oil-magnate and billionaire. His father Sir Michael Otedola was the former governor of Lagos State under the National Republican Convention.
Before I proceed to discuss how religion can be used as the greatest force for good in nation building, here are a few points to note about religion;
- Religion and state matters periodically are in friction with one another.
- Multi-religiosity equally creates tension in many states.
- Fanaticism is also a cause of religious tension.
- All religion when assessed closely promote love and tolerance for another.
- They largely preach the same universality of God and His unique personality to do good.
- Religious views and opinions are prone/susceptible to abuse.