Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed Mahmood Halilu for the Adamawa State gubernatorial election in 2019.
He is the brother to the Wife of the President Aisha Buhari.
Halilu obtained his Nomination forms for the APC ticket on Wednesday and he will be running to get the APC ticket against Governor Jibrilla Bindow.
Bindow has done a single term in office and is also seeking a second term in office.
The Adamawa State PDP has said that Governor Bindow Might leave the APC.
JUST IN 🔥😳
— Kwankwasiyya 🔴 (@dadiyata) September 7, 2018
Professor Kingsley Moghalu has emerged as the Presidential flag bearer of Young Progressive Party (YPP) for the 2019 general elections.
- We may have different religions, different coloured skin, but we all belong to one human race.
- To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.
- When women thrive all of society benefits and succeeding generations are given a better start in life.
- Education is a human right with immense power to transform. On its foundation rest the cornerstones of freedom, democracy and sustainable human development.
- Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance.